Martin Garza was born in Galveston, Texas, but was raised in Pharr, Texas. He attended the University of Texas Pan American where he majored in Economics. Martin graduated from St. Mary’s University School of Law in the top 20% of his class and participated in the Immigration and Human Rights Clinic as a student attorney. Additionally, while in law school he was an Associate Editor for The Scholar: St Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice, whose mission is to “give a voice to the voiceless” by shedding light on issues affecting disadvantaged communities. Martin worked for the Hidalgo County District Attorney’s Office as a Felony Prosecutor prior to joining Rodriguez Trial Law, where he prosecuted cases ranging from DWI to Murder. Martin developed a passion advocating for victims during law school and hopes to use everything he has learned to zealously advocate for you and your family.
- Texas, 2017
- St. Mary’s School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D. – 2017
- Law Review: The Scholar: St Mary’s Law Review on Race and Social Justice
- The University of Texas Pan American, Edinburg, Texas, B.A – 2014, Major: Economics
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association’s (TTLA) Trial Advocacy College of Texas—Class of 2021
- Suppressing the Truth: States’ Purposeful Violation of the Right to No Cruel or Unusual Punishment in Lethal Injection Executions, 47 St. Mary’s L.J., 673 (2016)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
Contact Rodriguez Trial Law | Free Consultation Available | Hablamos Español
We can discuss your options in a free case consultation. Contact our San Antonio law firm today: Email us or call 210-610-8545. Hablamos Español.